Monday, February 16, 2009

I thought...

I thought I was different
I thought we were friends
I thought I meant more than all the other girls
I thought we had a future
I thought you would change
I thought you would realize I was good for you
I thought you would let me in
I thought I could tell you anything
I thought you were a good person – deep down inside
I thought we could be great together
I thought we had a lot of the same goals
I thought we had a rare connection
I thought if I waited long enough, it would all work out
I thought I could trust you one day
I thought you would finally grow up
I thought we could have a lot of fun
I thought you would be a good dad
I thought you respected me
I thought we would get it right some day
I thought you would try harder
I thought I would be stronger
I thought I had found someone worth fighting for
I thought we could have the fairytale
I thought you had a heart
I thought you would stop lying
I thought you would stop looking
I thought I could make you happy
I thought we were meant to be
I thought I meant something to you
I thought you would stop making excuses
I thought you were someone different
I thought I loved you

I thought…wrong

2 comments:

  1. Awh sweetie, there's a reason for everything. We don't always know what it is, but just go with what your head is telling you. Any man would be lucky to have you, and it will happen. I love you and can't wait to see you this weekend. Maybe a little vaca will help you clear your head;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    as sad as that made me
    it was good!

    ReplyDelete