Monday, February 9, 2009

Where are the vampires??

As some of you know, I am currently reading the Twilight books and I absolutely love them. I am on the last book in the series and am really bummed out that the story is about to end. I was just informed by Amy today that there is another book that the author started from Edward’s point of you on her website so I’m excited to at least have that to look forward to when I’m done. It’s amazing to me how some books just seem to reel you in and you can’t get enough of them. I love to write and have always wanted to write a book so I always try to pay special attention to what authors do to hook you. Anyway, that is a whole other tangent for me to go on one day. I am just stuck in vampire world right now and wondering if there is a vampire out there for me?!
It’s crazy to think that I am starting to believe that true love still exists based solely on a fictional story about a girl and a vampire. I really am going nuts! Especially considering I would give anything to be Bella and that in love with someone...even if he is a bloodsucking vampire. I obviously don’t know how the story ends and where everyone ends up but I hope it’s not a disappointment. I need to believe that true love prevails no matter the circumstances and that if they can make this work, I should certainly be able to make something work with another human being.

I probably sound desperate and stupid but I am just lost in this love story. I can’t wait to get home and see what happens…I have a feeling it is going to be a long night of reading! I am at least grateful to have something to take my mind off of the everyday dilemmas in the real world. My love life…or lack there of…is taking a toll on me right now. My heart and head are quite conflicted at the moment but more than anything I’m just hurt by people’s actions. I sometimes feel like even the people who know me best don’t realize what I’m going through, care that I’m hurting or remember what it feels like to be on this side. I know I fall in love with the wrong people but that doesn’t make the pain any less harsh…in fact I think it makes it worse to realize you fell in love with someone that was so completely wrong for you.

Where are you my Edward Cullen?

Signed-
Hopeless

1 comment:

  1. I must be the only person on planet Earth who has not read Twilight. My will power is strong and I'm good at resisting the peer pressure :)

    Sending you hugs, Ty! ((((HUGS))))

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete